Friday, March 22, 2013

Free Printable Journal Cards




Today I have free printable journal cards... They measure 2" x 3" and are created at 350DPI. 
I hope you find some uses for them... I know you girls are pretty creative!  :) 

I have it here with scribd, or if you'd rather click on the image itself, it's below this box.... 




Here's the JPEG.... 
You can click right on the photo or HERE to open in a new window.... 
Then right click and choose "save as"



Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!!!!!! :) 

Emily 


8 comments:

deb said...

Thank you so much for sharing your sweet cards. Much appreciated
*hugs*deb

Nancy said...

Beautiful, Emily! Wonderful page to try out my new printer! Thanks very much!...Nancy :o)

Lou Anne Hazel said...

I just discovered your blog, signed up to follow, and posted your button on my blog. I really appreciate your beautiful freebies! (I found you because of the Freeprettythings post.

Von said...

Thank you so much Emily!! They are all just wonderful!! Have a great weekend!

Micupoftea said...

What a sweet set! HAPPY SPring- enjoy your weekend,
Hugs
Shawn

By Neymes said...

LINDO BLOG,VOU FICAR POR AQUI :))
BOM SABADO.VALÉRIA.(BRASIL).

Wendy said...

Thank you Emily...these journal cards would also make nice tags!

TwinkleToes2day said...

Super duper duper, Thanks Emily, I'm starting a new journal very soon :0) Mo x